At IN-GLAZE IMAGERY, LLC we specialize in IRON OXIDATION IMAGERY by burning photo's logos and hand drawn images into ceramic glaze using an iron oxidation process. This process does not work with all glazes and takes 3-4 firings in a kiln reaching up to 2000 degrees. Therefore, we use only the best quality clay material and glazes that is on the market today. After the 3rd firing is when the iron is burned into the glaze giving your image a vintage sepia tone look. Some photo's take on a black & white look. And some hand drawing, engravings take on a scrimshaw appearance.
- All glazes used are food, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- We specialize in iron oxidation imagery (image is burned into the glaze at 1800 degrees)
- Glass slumping at 1400 melt wine bottles flat to make attractive cheese servers
- Our pieces make great art for outside kitchens(not recommended left outside during winter months)
- Pick functional ceramic pieces to decorative
Please browse through our web-site for samples or to place an order.
You can also use contact page for any questions.
IN-GLAZE IMAGERY, LLC
specializing in IRON OXIDATION IMAGERY
We can create the perfect piece for any occasion,
Weddings and Anniversary
House warming gifts
The list is endless